Friday, June 23, 2006

Sneezes

I am half-way through my 5th month of pregnancy and am feeling pretty good. I am sleeping well, loads of energy and am feeling the happy movements of our little boy. My one big "complaint" is that I have fallen victim to violent, body shaking sneezes. It's the weirdest thing. I feel great otherwise. I don't have a cold or other allergic reactions, just these crazy sneezing sessions. I don't know what the reason is for this although babycenter.com says this is a common problem pregnant women have. There are so many things that I didn't expect! I suppose this is just the beginning of the unexpected....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Colleen & Matt! I just got off the phone with you. It was so great to get caught up again. We miss you so much!!! Too bad Andrey wasn't here to speak to you as well. We are so thankful for friends like you and for the great work you are doing in Seattle. I am so glad you are feeling better physically and that your pregnancy is going well. We will continue to pray for the three of you. We're gonna have to get one of these bloggy bloggersons so we can better keep in touch. Love you!!! jen