Tuesday, December 12, 2006

funny kids



Yesterday Noni (Hiro's three year old cousin) was watching baby while I was doing laundry and I heard Hiro sneeze 2 times. Noni came running for me and proclaimed, "Auntie Colleen, Baby True is blushing!" He is so hilarious. Miguel is so gentle with baby, he stares at him and sings, "twinkle, twinkle Hiro star" What a cute kid.

Here's a pic of Miguel taken about a month ago. He took Uncle Eddie to school and Uncle Ed gave him a moko (traditional Maori tattoo). http://www.tamoko.org.nz/

I am also adding a pic of Auntie Lis and baby True, because he misses her so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Is that Earl in the backround with Lis and Hiro...No I think it's
Ed, Sorry my mistake. What a BEAUTIFUL baby. So attractive and did I mention BEAUTIFUL?!!!!! Love to all. mm

Matt and Colleen said...

Yeah, Earl stopped by to check on the baby and he agrees that he is BEAUTIFUL!