Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New blog

Hello friends. As you can see my profile picture and information has changed. Right now you are seeing the information for my NEW BLOG, where I hope to do some writing. So check out
www.colleenechohawk.blogspot.com

I will continue to update this blog with pictures and baby specific information and stories.

I am trying to figure out how to have 2 blogs on blogspot and not have the same profile for each of them... If anyone has any ideas let me know!

Love - Colleen

Here's a picture of our beloved boy and me from December 2006! I have been looking at all of our digital pictures trying to decide which ones to keep. Isn't' he a cute? He keeps on getting sweeter and sweeter!

3 comments:

Pat L said...

I dunno about the multi-blogspot thing, but I'm really impressed with the wordpress.com blogs (also free). If blogspot doesn't work out, move over there!

The Shinnicks said...

use a different email address for a separate blogspot account. that's how i have bexyknits on a different profile.

yes, your boy is s cutie!!!! make more. =)

we love you guys dearly.

Anonymous said...

Great posts, especially this one – thank you! :-)