Tuesday, March 02, 2010

True the ballerina

True is non-stop talking lately. My days of listening to NPR in the car are over.
At dinner he told us, "Mom, you are the queen, Dad you are the King, Zoey you are the princess and I am the ballerina!"

OMG!

I didn't even know that he knew what a ballerina was! So cute.

We have been going to Bible Study Fellowship and he LOVES his class and his teacher. He cried for 2 minutes the first time I left him and now he can't wait to go. He is really ready for preschool this fall.
and I get to go to the lecture and hang out with a small group without the kids and it is heavenly. Zoey goes to Abi's house or one of my super-friends watch her for me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love posts with True quotes! So great. Tell my little boyfriend I miss him.

The Shinnicks said...

Yay for BSF. Sebby cries when I leave him in child care when I go to Precepts. Itʻs heartbreaking. Good thing he wonʻt start preschool for a while. :) Canʻt believe True is so smart and going to start school!

Jack Attack! said...

where is true blue gonna go for school?