Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

I don't know how this has happened but over the past two years I have gotten really excited about celebrating Valentine's Day.
Matt and I were never really that into it but now that I have kids it has been so fun to throw a big party and create heart's everywhere for my babies and friends.

AND, to be honest I would really like to buy and wear holiday themed sweaters but Matt and my sisters are horrified at the idea. I am giving them a reprieve but the moment I become a grandma I am buying sweaters for Christmas, Valentines' day, Easter, Fourth of July, and Thanksgiving - I can't wait!






Sadly, I had to make it through this Valentine's day without a festive sweater adorned with pink hearts but I compensated with heart shaped cookies, jello jigglers, cupcakes and homemade macaroni and cheese.

1 comment:

The Shinnicks said...

love it. if i ever have the time (it might take as long as it takes for you to become a gramma), i'll knit you a shockingly pink sweater with pink hearts in it. :) haha.