Saturday, April 09, 2011

Zoey - Two YEARS old



Hard to believe but Zoey the dream child has officially turned two year old. Kind of blows my mind a little. Time is flying with by and as she is my last ever bio baby I find myself feeling nostalgic and a little sad that she is growing so quickly. She seems to be pretty ok with being a baby forever, if I tell her that she is a big girl (usually in an attempt to get her to do something) she vehemently denies her big girl status and says, "I baby, I baby". Which cracks me up, she really is the funniest two year old I have ever seen. REALLY, you should see her and her gorgeous comedy, it would blow your hair back.

So, we had a huge birthday party. I sent an evite and then invited a whole herd of people who stormed through our house with joy and stamping. It was uhmazing. Around 70 people to celebrate our girl. She took it in stride and had a great time although there were moments when she needed the refuge of a grandparent or mom and dad. We porked down massive amounts of food - 4 smoked chickens, 15 pounds of Korean style brisket, yakisoba, edamame, gyoza, fruit, salad, cupcakes for the kids and strawberry cream cake for the adults. Crazy delicious.

Matt and his Dad had worked on a puppet theater for Zoey's birthday so I felt compelled to entertain the crowd with a humble puppet show that my dear friend Amber did with me. The crowd seemed to like it although Zoey seems to be a little bored with it.



I love my baby.

No comments: