Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quotable Quotes

There has been some very interesting conversations around my house.

Matt to me at the dinner table
"I think I want to be married to a human, thank you" That might have been because I asked him if he would still love me even if I was magically transformed into a dinosaur.

True in the car
"I think I want to be a fashion designer when I grow up and make you a beautiful dress, Mommy!"

True after he met our friends 12 year old daughter.
"I like that girl Mommy, she is so nice, I want her to be my girlfriend."

Zoey when I asked her if she was ready to go to bed
"No way, Mama"

3 comments:

The Shinnicks said...

Love it! As i always do. :)

Unknown said...

This post put a big smile on my face. And a laugh imagining you and Matt at the dinner table with your ridiculous question. I could totally see it (you asking the question, not you turning into a dinosaur). What a colleen thing to say! You so crazy I love you.

Your kids... the absolute cutest, little Zoey - so much personality (where does she get that from?) True - I love how his little mind works! I want a dress, too. And watch out for those girlfriends!

matt eh-h said...

Love you both! Jen I am getting so excited about seeing your beautiful face.